Pakistani men and women who want to take a loan from Askari Bank under Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar scheme
Read this article carefully and make your home with a loan from Askari Bank
All Pakistani men and women can take loans to build five marla houses or ten marla houses. Customers can take loans on monthly installments of 20 years.
Under Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar scheme, a customer can take a loan of Rs 2.7 million to Rs 10 million. Men and women from all over Pakistan over the age of 18 can avail loans under this scheme.
Under this scheme, both salaried persons and professionals can avail loans.
The customer can take a loan for four purposes
- The customer can take out a loan to buy a new apartment or flat or house
- customer can take a loan to buy a plot and build a house
- If the customer has a plot and he wants to take a loan only for construction
- If a man has a house and he just wants to upgrade or renovate the house
- All men and women with ID cards
- First time home builders
- The customer has not taken a loan from any bank
- First time applicants in the Government of Pakistan’s subsidy scheme
- Only for the construction of affordable housing units
Askari Bank has developed three types of five marla house and ten marla house under Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar scheme which can be applied in any one of them.
( Tier -1 ) A 5 marla ( house Flat apartment ) ranging in size from 125 square yds to 850 square feet
Loan : 2.7 Millions to 3.5 Millions
( Tier -2 ) 5 marla ( house Flat apartment ) ranging in size from 125 square yds to 850 sq, ft.
Laon : 6.0 Millions
( Tier -3 ) 10 Marla ( house Flat apartment ) ranging in size from 250 square yds to 2,000 sq, ft.
Loan : 10.0 Millions
Loan tenor 5 to 20 years.
Processing fee : 6,000
Askari Bank Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Markup description
|Category||Markup Fist 5 year|
( 1 to 5 )
| Markup Next 5 year|
( 6 to 10 )
|Markup Next 10 year|
( 11 to 20 )
|Tier 1||3%||5%||1 year kibor with 2.5%|
|Tier 2||5%||7%||1 year kibor with 4%|
|Tier 3||7%||9%||1 year kibor with 4%|
Tier 1= 10%
Tier 2 = 15%
Tier 3 = 15%
Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Salary Requirements
- The monthly salary of a permanent salary employees and a government employees And Pensioners should be up to Rs 40,000
- The monthly salary of a contract employees should be up to Rs 45,000
- Monthly salary of a self-employed person should be up to 50 thousand
ID card Copys
6 Month Bank statemen
In addition, if the bank asks for a document, it will have to be given.
Askari bank mera pakistan mera ghar installment plan
How To Apply For Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Scheme
- First, download the form
- Fill up the Complete form
- Attach required documents with the form
- Pay processing fee Rs 6,000
- Submit the form
The customer can go to any military bank near him and submit the form
Download application Form : https://banksnews.pk/askari-bank-mera-pakistan-mera-ghar-housing-scheme-application-form/