Akhuwat Foundation Housing Loan Scheme 2021 Launched by Ministry of Housing and Works Department.
This scheme is interest free
All poor Pakistani men and women who do not have their own house and want to build their own house can build their own house by taking an interest free loan from the Akhuwat Foundation.
The Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme was launched by the Government of Pakistan. The 8 largest banks in Pakistan were instructed to provide cheap loans to poor Pakistanis who do not have a home and want to build their own home.
All these banks were lending with a markup of 3% to 4%
But the Akhuwat Foundation is providing interest-free loans.
All Benefits Akhuwat Housing Loan Scheme
Borrowers from Akhuwat Foundation under Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Scheme will get the following benefits:
- Candidate can take loan up to Rs 500,000 without interest
- The loan will have to be repaid in monthly installments in 13 to 60 months
- Average Monthly rental Income is up to Rs. 10 thousand
- Candidates can apply for free without fee
- Candidate can take loan for only three purposes
- For the construction of a new house or for the roofing of a house
- To make room or kitchen or bathroom at home
- Home renovation or upgrade
Akhuwat Foundation Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Valid National Identity Card
- Age should not be more than 60 years
- The applicant must be the owner of the land or house
- Valid ownership documents or evidence of land/house
- Land size of 5 Marla or covered area which is not more than 1,360 Scare fat
- The candidate must have good manners and character in his community
- Candidate’s monthly household income should be up to Rs 60,000
- Candidate resides in the operational areas of the Akhuwat Foundation branch
- Candidate Must have a clear credit history
Preference may be given to widows and households with monthly income Rs. 40,000.
How To Apply For Akhuwat Foundation Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Housing Loan Scheme
All the candidates who want to apply in this scheme should go to the branch of their nearest Akhuwat foundation and fill up the form and submit it.