Allied Bank now offers for their customers a car loan facility on low mark-up tates with flexible payment options. Now it’s time to meet your dream of owning your own car by flexibility to choose your own period of payback up to 7 years.
Every individual with Pakistani citizenship with the minimum age of 21 and maximum 59 can apply with simple procedure. If you have a 40000 RS minimum salary in any department or you are an employee of the Allied bank, in both cases you are eligible for the scheme.
Allied bank car Loan Eligibility Criteria 2021
You are suitable for lent vehicle from Allied Bank if:
· You have Pakistani nationality
· Your age is between 21 to 59 years old
· You are employee and salaried individual as permanent staff
· You have maintained your account with ABL for minimum six months
· Your monthly salary is Rs.40,000/- or greater
· Your interval of service with present employer is minimum 03 years
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF ALLIED BANK CAR LOAN 2021
· No hidden costs
· Financing up to Rs. 6 Million
· Highly inexpensive markup rate
· Simple and easy documentation
· Capability of up to 80% of financing
· Easy and rapid application processing with least turnaround time
· Flexibility to Choose the Refund Age up to 7 years. (12 to 84 months repayment)
Allied bank Car Loan Requirements 2021
Following basic papers are required to apply for car loan over Allied Car Finance:
· Last 06 months’ Bank Statement
· Copy of CNIC/NICOP/ Smart NIC
· 2 recent passport size photographs
· Last two months’ Salary Slip or Salary Certificate, visibly representing gross and total salary with details of all deductions
· Complete and properly signed “Application Form” with signature of verification from branch.
Allied bank car finance calculator
For advice & information about allied bank car finance, click this link of car loan calculator;
HOW TO Online APPLY FOR ALLIED BANK CAR LOAN
There is no online process for car loan. Go your next-door ABL Office to apply for Allied Bank Car Finance or dial 111-225-225.
OR click the link and fill the form for any query https://www.abl.com/help-and-support/complaints/