MCB Bank is home to a special group of committed and dedicated individuals who, together with their dedication, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute to our collective success.
MCB Bank is a leading financial services provider in Pakistan and one of the largest and oldest banking institutions in the country. MCB aims to build and promote long-term relationships with its customers by providing customers with an exceptional level of traditional banking services, insurance and investment advisory services, meeting all their financial needs.
MCB Senior Citizen Current Account Benefits
· MCB provides unlimited withdrawals and deposits facility
· MCB provides free E-statement on request facility
MCB Senior Citizen Current Account Discounts
MCB offers 50% discount on the following services:
1. MCB offers 50% discount on cross branch transactions
2. MCB offers 50% discount on bankers Cheque
3. MCB offers 50% discount on issuance of Cheque book
4. MCB offers 50% discount on small size locker
5. MCB offers 50% discount on mobile banking annual fee
6. MCB offers 50% discount on Silver/Gold Debit Card
MCB Senior Citizen Current Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. For a joint account or single account, the primary account holder age should be fifty five (55) years or above, while the secondary account holder can be less than fifty five (55) years of age.
2. The account holder must provide one valid copy of CNIC
3. The account holder must provide 2 passport size photographs
4. The account holder must provide documentation proof of income resources
5. The account holder must provide the documentation proof of own business.
6. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
MCB Senior Citizen Current Account Online Apply
The desired users can click on the application form below and open the account. Fill it out correctly.
Muslim Commercial Bank Helpline Numbers
Customer service: 1110 00622