The Askari Asaan Account (AAA) is easily accessible to the unbanked or underbanked. These may include, but are not limited to, skilled / unskilled labor, farmers, day laborers / wagers, women / homemakers, self-employed, retirees, young adults, etc. Askari Asaan Account is offered in both current and saving accounts. It can be opened with a maximum PKR. 100 deposit.
Askari Asaan Account Benefits 2021
1) Askari Asaan Account (AAA) is offered in current and savings account categories.
2) Offered in Pak Rupee checking and savings account categories
3) Simple account opening form
4) Account opening with Rs. 100/-
5) No minimum balance requirement
6) Semi-annual account statement
7) No service charges for account opening and closing
8) Free issuance of PayPak debit card (subsequent charges apply according to current fee schedule)
9) SMS alerts
10) Electronic declarations
11) I-Net Banking
12) Mobile banking
13) The transaction limit is Rs 500,000 / – for the total credit balance and the total debit per month
14) Cross-border transactions (abroad) will not be allowed except in the case of international transactions made through debit cards.
15) Clients can place their funds in TDR products prescribed by the Bank. However, the maximum credit balance limit will include funds placed in TDR
Askari Asaan Account Eligibility Criteria
Pakistani residents who do not maintain / have any other account (individual or joint) with Askari Bank Limited are eligible to open the AAA in Pakistani rupees as a single / joint account.
Askari Asaan Account Document Required
1. You can submit a copy of any of the following documents to open AAA:
2. National Computerized / Smart Identity Card (CNIC / SNIC)
3. National Identity Card for Pakistanis Abroad (NICOP)
5. Pension book
Askari Asaan Account Amount Limit 2021
· Askari Asaan Account (AAA) can be opened with a minimum of Rs. 100 as an initial deposit.
Askari Bank Askari Asaan Account Online Opening Application
> Click on the link to visit allied bank current account application https://askaribank.com/AccountOpening/Accopen.php
Askari Bank helpline
· The Call Center provides 24/7 service for queries and information to their customers at 111-000-787.
· Overseas Customer may call at: