Allied Bank announces the launch of the Allied Bharosa Account, an account whose main objective is to encourage the SME segment to route business funds through a formal banking channel by providing them with a cash back solution. The Allied Bharosa Account will be a powerful product to attract small and medium-sized companies, which would otherwise be forced to operate outside the formal economy, due to the erosion of the value of their transactions through the banking channel. While providing transaction-based benefits, Allied Bharosa Account attempts to reshape SMEs’ perception of the banking channel to a more rewarding one.
Allied Bharosa Account Benefits
1. Refund in transactions in which withholding tax is deducted, according to the law
2. Transactions eligible for cash back
a. Cash withdrawal over the counter (within the city)
b. Cash withdrawal through your own ATM
c. Cash withdrawal through another bank’s ATM
d. Biometric OTC Cash Withdrawal Intercity
e. Compensation transactions
f. Online withdrawal: within ABL through the branch counter
g. Online transfer: within ABL via branch counter
h. Online transfer: within ABL through an ATM
i. Online transfer: within ABL via my ABL
j. Pay anyone through the branch counter
k. Pay anyone through my ABL
l. PO / DD issuance from account
m. All types of Cash Withdrawals, Debit Account Transfers (counter or digital) and Issuance of Instruments.
3. The cash return basis is equal to deducted tax withholding or profit (net tax) at the minimum PLS rate in effect for the period; whichever is less is the basis of the refund.
4. (Monthly) The cash refund will be refunded to the customer’s account over the next month, through an automated process.
5. There is no cash refund for the previous month, if the account is closed before 07 business days of the following month.
6. The Cash Back is credited directly to the account on a monthly basis.
Allied Bharosa Account Further Benefits
1. FREE First 10-sheet checkbook
2. 50% discount on the annual fee for the first year for NFC COBADGE CLASSIC Other card options will be available at the actual price according to SOC
3. Electronic statements according to SOC
4. Internet / mobile banking according to SOC
5. Other banking services according to SOC
Allied Bharosa Account Eligibility Criteria
1. Individuals having valid proof of Business
2. Existing Customers (Having saving Accounts)
Allied Bharosa Account Required Documents
Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
1. Your ID documents
3. Proof of business is a must require papers other than valid CNIC.
Allied Bharosa Account Online Apply
Click on the link to apply for Allied Bharosa Account https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
Ø Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
Ø People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help.