Accounts are a safe way for you to store your funds without having to worry about them being taken or stolen from you and not having the need to always carry cash on hand.
Islami sahulat account
Following prominent features are offered:
- Cheque Book: free
- Pay Order: free
- Inward Clearing: free
- Online Banking: free
- Internet Banking: free
- e-Statement: free
An average balance of 25,000 is applied to free services every month.
How It Works
The Sahulat Account uses the modes Mudarabah to bear profit. Which areas follow:
- On the Banks Shariah Compliant Assets, you will provide funds to the Bank based on Mudaraba for investment.
- You will act as the investor, whereas, the Bank will take the role of Manager.
- A group of client funds will be made by the Bank.
- This group supports funding for various parties, companies, governments, and other individuals based on Islamic modes of funding such as Murabaha, Ijarah, Musharakah, Mudaraba,and will generate income.
- A monthly income will be formed based on these factors. Which will be shared between the Bank and the Investor sand the Bank as the agreed amount.
- Mudarib share is the name of the profit for the Bank. Each month the benefit between the Bank and the Investors is determined.
- Investor benefit is based on the fixed weights designated at the start of the month. A weightage-based benefit delivery system certifies that the return paid to any Client in a Profit and Loss sharing contract is equivalent to the risk taken.
- In the case of a loss, according to Mudaraba, the loss will be take nal one by the Rabbul Maal. On a pro-rata, foundation losses will be spread between various categories of clients. A loss will be suffered on both sides