HBL Assan Account has been introduced for the general public
Assan account can also be opened by people below 18 years of age Habib Bank is providing Assan account facility all over Pakistan.
Men and women from all over Pakistan can easily open this account.
HBL Assan Account Complete information
1) This account can be opened for only one hundred rupees (100)
2) The customer is given a free Pay Pak debit card for one year
3) Assan Account No Minimum Balance requirement, Customer Can Keep Any Balance In Assan Account
4) Customer can do four transactions for free in a month, HBL Bank will not charge for it
5) The customer can keep a balance of up to Rs 500,000 in a Assan account
6) The check book will be given to the customer for free
7) Customers can access the e-status 24 hours a day
HBL Asaan Account Requirements
1= Copy of National Identity Card CNIC
2= National Identity Card of Overseas Pakistani
3= Copy of Pakistan Origin Card issued by Nadra
4= Copy of Alien Registration Card issued by National Aliens Registration Authority
5= Copy of Passport
6= Copy of Pension Book
Anyone under the age of 18 will need these documents
Copy of B form
Student card or birth certificate
The child’s guardian will provide a copy of the national identity card
How To Apply
All the candidates who want to open a Asaan account should go to their nearest Habib Bank Ltd. and fill up and submit the form with all the necessary documents and processing fee.