This account is suitable for clients looking to avoid minimum balance requirements and operate a simple bank account for a limited set of transactions.
An unpaid PKR checking account that gives you the support you need to manage your bank account simply and seamlessly.
Allied Basic Banking Account Benefits
1. 2 cash withdrawals for a month – FREE
2. 2 cash deposits for a month – FREE
3. Cash withdrawals through ATMs – FREE
4. Additional Transactions – Rs. 50 / – for each withdrawal / deposit
Allied Basic Banking Account Further Benefits
1. The account can be opened with an initial deposit of Rs 1,000 / – only
2. No registration fee. The annual fee for the issuance of the Allied Cash + Shop Visa debit card must be recovered in advance
3. Access to my ABL Internet Banking on mobile and personal computer
Allied Basic Banking Account Eligibility Criteria
The Allied Basic Banking account is available for:
1. People with valid CNIC numbers
2. Pakistani residents
Allied Basic Banking Account Required Documents
1. Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
2. Your ID documents
4. Income Proof (Job Letter / Salary Slip/ Business Letter)
Allied Basic Banking Account Limit
Rs 1,000 /- is required to initiate an Allied Basic Banking Account.
Allied Basic Banking Account Online Apply
Click on the link to apply for Allied Basic Banking Account https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help.