Allied bank offers Allied Youth Account, A Current account for individuals in age from 18 to 35 years can enjoy an account with a lot of features and benefits. This account for youth offers free access to discounts offered by mobile app “buy one get one free” at more than 700 outlets with free accident insurance up to PRs 500,000. MYABL also is part of the product.
Allied Youth Account Benefits
1. Account for people from 18 to 35 years old
2. Branded Youth Debit Card
3. Free 10-sheet first checkbook
4. 2 free online transactions per month
5. Corporate internship opportunity
6. Free access to my ABL internet banking
7. Free access to the discounted mobile app offering “Buy One Get One Free” at more than 700 outlets
8. Free accident insurance coverage up to Rs 500,000
9. Pay anyone (send cash to any CNIC holder even without an account)
10. No monthly charge for maintaining an average balance of Rs 50,000 * for clients aged 26-35 and Rs 10,000 * for clients aged 18-25 (additional service fee of Rs 50 / – will be charged in case of no maintenance).
Allied Youth Account Eligibility Criteria
1. Individuals having valid proof of Business or job
2. Existing Customers also can apply
Allied Youth Account Documents Requirements
Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
1. Your ID documents
3. Proof of job is a must require papers other than valid CNIC.
Allied Youth Account Apply Online
Click on the link to apply for Allied Youth Account: https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO\
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help