The Allied Asaan account is designed to meet the banking needs of unbanked / ordinary people in society with simplified account opening requirements / procedures. Clients can open a checking or savings account according to their needs with free facilities such as no minimum balance requirement, first check book. Account maintenance and service has no fee with issuance of a 10 sheet check book.
Allied Asaan Account Benefits
1. Flexibility to open a checking or savings account
2. Easy account opening process only with the provision of an identity document
3. No minimum balance requirement
4. No account maintenance / service fees
5. Allied UPI debit card and PayPak
6. FREE issuance of the first 10-sheet check book
Allied Asaan Account Eligibility Criteria
The Allied Asaan account is available for:
a) People with valid CNIC numbers
b) Pakistani residents
Allied Asaan Account Required Documents
1. Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
2. Your ID documents
4. Income Proof (Job Letter / Salary Slip/ Business Letter)
Allied Asaan Account Limit
No minimum balance required to initiate Allied Asaan Account with no maximum limit of deposits
Allied Asaan Account Apply Online
Click on the link to apply for Allied Asaan Account https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help.