A BBA specifically caters to the banking needs of students, retirees, and low-income salary accounts. BBA can only be opened in Pakistani rupees. Account can be opened for just rupees 1000 but zero charge for six consecutive months closes the account. Two free OTC deposits with two free check withdrawals per month is the part of the product. It also contains free unlimited ATM withdrawals.
Askari Bank Basic Banking Account Benefits
1. Minimum account opening deposit of Rs 1,000
2. No minimum balance requirement. However, BBA that remains open with a zero balance for a period of six consecutive months will be closed.
3. No maintenance fee
4. Two free OTC deposit transactions per month
5. Two free check withdrawals per month.
6. Unlimited free ATM withdrawals
7. Annual statements
8. BBA clients are facilitated and encouraged to convert their account to an Askari Asaan account or a regular checking / savings account
Askari Bank Basic Banking Account Eligibility Criteria
A BBA be able to open by persons belonging to the following categories:
1. Low income salaried individuals
Askari Bank Basic Banking Account Opening Required Documents
1. Photocopy of any of the following valid identity documents:
2. National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by NADRA
3. National Identity Card for Pakistanis Overseas (NICOP) delivered by NADRA
4. Pakistan Origin Card (POC) issued by NADRA
5. Passport, have a valid visa or any other proof of legal stay together with the passport (only for foreigners)
Askari Bank Basic Banking Account Online Apply
> Click on the link to visit allied bank current account application:
Askari Bank Contact Information
> The Call Center provides 24/7 service for queries and information to their customers at
> Overseas Customer may call at: