Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) is Pakistan’s oldest and largest international banking network. SCB is the first international bank to be awarded Islamic banking license and the first to open an Islamic banking branch.
Ready to meet the needs of non-bankers with an easy bank account opening process.
SCB Asaan Account Benefits
1. SCB Asaan Account provides the facility of no minimum balance in which no minimum balance is required on this account.
2. SCB Asaan Account provides the facility of the low initial deposit in which at least PKR. 100 initial deposit is required to open an account.
3. SCB Asaan Account provides the facility of the Credit limits in which total credit limit is PKR 500,000 & monthly debit limit is PKR. 500,000.
4. SCB Asaan Account provides the facility of e-Statements in which the customer receives free e-Statements on daily, weekly or monthly basis depending on their preference.
5. SCB Asaan Account provides the facility of the 24/7 in which the customers can access their funds through online banking and SC mobile app.
SCB Asaan Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account holder must be of Pakistani nationality.
2. The age limit of the account holder must be in the range of 18 years and above.
3. The account holder must provide the valid copy of CNIC.
4. In case of non-Pakistani residence the account holder must provide the valid copy of Passport.
5. The account holder must provide the recent size photographs.
6. The account holder must provide the documentation proof of residence either electricity bill, water bill, tenancy agreement addressed in their name.
7. The account holder must provide documentation proof of income resources.
How to Apply for SCB Asaan Account
The interested applicant must click on the link below:
Standard Chartered Bank Helpline Number
Telephone: 111 002 002