Current accounts for individuals aged 18 to 35 years of age get benefits from Allied Youth Asaan Account. It offers free electronic statements with free premium access to the vouch365 app offering exciting buy-one-get-one deals for restaurants. No monthly charges for maintaining an average balance of Rs 50,000 for clients aged 26-35.
Allied Youth Asaan Account Benefits
1. Checking account for people from 18 to 35 years old
2. Allied Paypak debit card
3. Free 10-sheet first checkbook
4. 2 free online transactions per month
5. Corporate internship opportunity
6. Free electronic statements
7. Free access to myABL internet banking
8. Free premium access to the Vouch365 app offering exciting buy-one-get-one deals for restaurants, beauty salons, health and fitness, leisure / travel activities
9. Free accident insurance coverage up to Rs 500,000
10. Pay anyone (send cash to any CNIC holder even without an account)
11. No monthly charge for maintaining an average balance of Rs 50,000 * for clients aged 26-35 and Rs 10,000 * for clients aged 18-25 (additional service fee of Rs 50 / – will be charged in case of no maintenance).
Allied Youth Asaan Account Eligibility Criteria
1. Individuals aged 18 to 35 years
2. Individuals having valid proof of Business or job
3. Existing Customers also can apply
Allied Youth Asaan Account Required Documents
Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
1. Your ID documents
3. Proof of job is a must require papers other than valid CNIC.
Allied Youth Asaan Account Terms and Condition
Click on the link to open a detailed form of Allied Youth Asaan Account, read it carefully or visit a nearest Allied bank account; https://www.abl.com/src/uploads/2018/10/TC-Allied-Youth-Asaaan-Account.pdf
Click to explore your nearest Allied Bank branches; https://www.abl.com/services/branch-network/?doing_wp_cron=1624773159.3852798938751220703125
Allied Youth Asaan Account Apply Online 2021
Click on the link to apply for Allied Youth Asaan Account: https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO\
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help