The current account for seniors of 55 and older gets benefits with many features including Sending of money to anyone at the CNIC even if they don’t have an account. The product offers accident or disability coverage of up to Rs 500,000 and hospitalization coverage of up to Rs 6,000 per day. It does not include an average monthly balance of Rs 50,000.
Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account Benefits
1. Checking account for people over 55 years of age or older
2. Allied Paypak debit card
3. Free checkbook of 50 sheets per year
4. 2 free online transactions per month
5. Free electronic statements
6. Free access to my ABL internet banking
7. Free health card
a. Offering up to 30% discount in laboratories (unlimited)
b. Accidental death / disability insurance coverage up to Rs 500,000 (up to 69 years)
c. Hospitalization coverage of up to Rs 6,000 per day (up to age 65)
8. Pay anyone (send cash to any CNIC holder even without an account)
9. No monthly charge for maintaining an average balance of Rs 50,000 (additional service fee of Rs 140 / – will be charged in case of no maintenance).
Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account Eligibility Criteria
1. Individuals aged over 55 years
2. Individuals having valid proof of Business, job or pension
3. Existing Customers also can apply
Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account Required Documents
Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
1. Your ID documents
3. Proof of income is a must require papers other than valid CNIC.
Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account Terms and Condition
> Click on the link to open a detailed form of Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account, read it carefully or visit a nearest Allied bank account https://www.abl.com/src/uploads/2018/10/Terms-Conditions-Allied-Senior-Ciziten.pdf
> Click to explore your nearest Allied Bank branches; https://www.abl.com/services/branch-network/?doing_wp_cron=1624773159.3852798938751220703125
Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account Apply Online
Click on the link to apply for Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account: https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO\
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help