The facility can be used for education, marriage, medical expenses and personal needs and is based on Commodity Murabahah. Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan now offers saadiq personal loans up to 4 million for personal use like marriage, medical expenses and other basic needs based on Islamic Murabah. Every individual with Pakistani citizenship can apply for saadiq personal finance in nearest SCB branch
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Benefits
1. Shariah Compliant with murabaha Islamic structure
2. Up to 4 million of Pakistani rupees as a finance mount for your all personal needs
3. Free documentation processes without any charges
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Further Benefits
1. You can have a subsidy of up to 4 million PKR depending on your eligibility, income and ability to repay.
2. Standard Chartered offers flexible financing that outfits your budget.
3. Unsecured financing is affordable, due to competitive profit rates.
4. Saadiq personal Finance requires no security, no deposit and no guarantees.
5. Full access to your account, transfer funds, bill payments, mobile money transfers and airtime purchases via Online and Mobile Banking.
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Eligibility Criteria
1) The eligibility criteria for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan is the following
2) For salaried individuals:
3) The age of salaried individuals should be at least 21 years
4) Must have a valid and active email ID and have a valid Pakistan mobile number
5) For self-employed individuals:
6) You must be of 25 years of age
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Required Documents
The following documents are required for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan:
1. For salaried individuals:
2. Your duly filled application form
3. Passport size photographs
4. A copy of your CNIC
5. Your recent 03 months’ salary slip
6. Your bank statement of recent 06 months to 1 year
7. For self-employed individuals:
8. Your proper business address
9. Have an adequately maintained business account in the bank
10. Must be a tax filer
11. Duly filled application
12. Your passport size photographs
13. A copy of your CNIC
14. Your recent 06 months to the 1-year bank statement
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Calculator
For information on Standard Chartered Bank personal loans, use this personal loan calculator to review the features and application requirements. https://www.mawazna.com/personal-loan/standard-chartered-bank
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Online Apply
Fill the form present in the link, standard chartered bank staff will call you back for more detail and information https://www.sc.com/pk/borrow/personal-loan/apply/step/basic_data
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Personal Finance Contact Information
> Call our hotline for further information. 111 002 002
> Click a link to locate SCB branches https://www.sc.com/pk/atm-branch-locator/