The underlying Islamic mode of this housing program is the decline of Musharaka. Musharakah (Shirkat ul Milk) decline is a form of co-ownership in which the Bank and the client will share joint ownership of a real asset (e.g. a house) in an agreed ratio. It is agreed that one of the co-owners (customer) will purchase, in periodic installments, the participation of the other co-owner (Bank) until ownership of that tangible asset is fully transferred to the buyer co-owner (customer).
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Benefits
1. Enjoy Zero processing charges
2. Avail Hybrid and floating financing options
3. Enjoy up to 80% financing of the property value
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Further Benefits
1. Buy a new home at inexpensive pricing.
2. Design renovation/extension to your home by availing improvement on existing Saadiq Home Finance.
3. Gain financing against your home for makeover or extension purposes.
4. Transmit your existing home finance at another bank to Saadiq Home Finance
5. Both cross and moving pricing options.
6. Up to 25 years financing tenor.
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Eligibility & Required Documents
1. Nationality: Pakistani & Non-Resident Pakistanis residing in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Bahrain
2. Cities: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad/Rawalpindi
3. Age: 25 Years to 60 Years (Salaried) & 65 Years (Self-Employed)
4. Income: PKR 50,000 (Salaried), PKR 75,000 (Self Employed)
5. Copy of Valid CNIC
6. Salary Slip/ Bank Statement
7. Employment Letter
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Pricing
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Calculator
For information on Standard Chartered Bank personal loans, use this personal loan calculator to review the features and application requirements. https://www.sc.com/pk/saadiq/saadiq-home-finance/apply/step/basic_data
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Online Apply
Fill the form present in the link, standard chartered bank staff will call you back for more detail and information https://www.sc.com/pk/borrow/personal-loan/apply/step/basic_data
Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Saadiq Home Finance Contact Information
> Call our hotline for further information. 111 002 002
> Click a link to locate SCB branches https://www.sc.com/pk/atm-branch-locator/