Punjab Health Foundation makes loans to health institutions, makes loans to doctors to open their own clinic, grants subsidies to health institutions working for non-commercial purposes for the purchase of land, assembly of buildings, purchase of tools, furniture and other allied projects.
The scheme 2 of Punjab health foundation loan package consists of loans for Specialized Diabetic Care Centers, Fertility Clinic, Psychiatrist Clinics, Pharmacist and Pharmacies, Gynae – Obstetrician, Opthamologist, Dermatologist/Cosmotologist, Dental Clinics and family doctors.
Purpose of Loan
Purchase of loan focus;
· Office Furniture
· consistent Equipment with the legal scope of work
· Any further related purpose.
Punjab health foundation Loan Eligible Professionals of scheme 2
Ø Specialized Diabetic Care Centers
Ø Fertility Clinic
Ø Psychiatrist Clinics
Ø Pharmacist and Pharmacies
Ø Gynae – Obstetrician
Ø For establishing clinics
Ø Dental Clinics
Ø Family Doctor/General Doctor/Doctors with specialization
Amount of Loan
The amount of loan in scheme 2 is 7 lac (700000 RS)
Repayment mode interest and duration
The refund will be made in monthly / quarterly installments. The duration of the loan will be up to 3 years without interest.
Below are requirements as security along with the application;
· Bank guarantee
· Successful property loan to Punjab Health Foundation
· Government securities (bonds, defense savings certificate obligations, etc.)
· Loan of parcel / land and structure in it in favor of Punjab Health Foundation
· Personal guarantee of any civil servant with scale 17 of any government. organization. (Last salary sheet, job letter / service card, copy of the CNIC, commitment) and from a blood relative or one of the parents or real brother or sister (copy of the CNIC, commitment) Promissory note.
Punjab health foundation Loan Documents required
Ø Attested Copy of CNIC,
Ø Attested Copy of Domicile
Ø 04 Pictures (Attested)
Ø Attested copy of Academic Qualification (Medical Degree)
Ø Copy of attested Valid Recording with (PMDC, NCH, & PPC etc.).
Ø Project Tender / Reference for purpose of loan.
Ø Clinic Evidence (Proprietorship / Rent agreement for the premises)
Ø Registered license with Punjab health care
Ø Unemployment Affidavit
Ø Certificate of Good Standing by Professional Association.
Ø Experience certificate copy (House Work and any other related experience)
Ø Rs. 1000 with Bank Draft or Online Bank Deposit slip Bank of Punjab
Ø Account No CPA 6580048830600044 with Branch Code 0048, Chouburji Lahore in favour of MD Punjab Health Foundation)
For Help / Any Query
For more information Call 042-99210984 OR E Mail now to email@example.com