The Kashf School Sarmaya is a holistic credit based facility that provides access to the financial low cost private schools and capacity building which trains teachers and the management of the school over new teaching methodologies, new styles of learning, active school management and trains child sexual abuse.
This product with its multiple approach ensures that low-cost private schools have access to credit that results in an overall improvement in the quality of education in these schools. Students also benefit directly from this initiative, as financial literacy trainings for youth are delivered in all grades, starting from preschool through eighth grade. This curriculum, specially designed by Kashf’s in-house educational team, covers a variety of topics, from lessons as basic as counting money, to sessions that teach students how to manage their costs, create budgets and save efficiently.
Protection of Child and Safeguarding
Interactive sessions are held with teachers and school owners who are part of the Kashf School Sarmaya program to raise awareness about Child Sexual Abuse, how to address and identify issues associated with it, train teachers on the concept of strangers, physical abuse and emotional, neglect. by family members and provide an implementation plan for a safe school environment and aims to develop an understanding relationship between student and teacher.
For who kashf school sarmaya really are
Kashf school sarmaya program is for those low budget private schools where the teaching staff, students and management seek to understand the different possible ways by which student can learn and got train to financial management skills and sexual abuse. It also helps financial related to schools furniture board etc.
What is offering by kashaf school sarmaya
Kashaf school sarmaya offers the best trained staff to a low credit private school to train student’s financial increasing skills and defense against sexual abuse. The financial assistance provide by Kashf, managent could be able to buy new furniture for all the students of school. It will make content that every child will have a separate desk and chair and will enjoying the classroom session by interactive teaching styles after the adoption of Kashf trainings,”
Features and Specifications
· Term of the program will be 12-18 months
· Instalments will be 12-18 (Monthly Installments)
· Minimum 1st Loan Cycle amount is PKR 60,000 in case of the tenured at 12 months In case of tenured at 18 months PKR 75,000 Maximum amount for 1st cycle: PKR 200,000 Maximum Amount for 2nd cycle:PKR 300,000
· Documentation Charges PKR 500
· Insurance Charges 2% on PKR 20,000, 1% on remaining amount
· Training Fees Rupees 1,000 (will paid along with the first installment)
· Insurance not applicable
· School profit rupees 8,000-70,000
· Age Limit of Client and Nominee is between 18 to 63 years and 5 months (for 18 month loan tenure)
· (Client and Nominee): between 18 and 63 years and 11 months (for 12 month loan tenure)
How to apply For Kashf School Sarmaya
Apply for kashf school sarmaya For more information and application email us email@example.com or call us at +92-42-111-981-981