In order to reduce poverty in Gilgit-Baltistan area and improve business activities for the population, the following special products / schemes have been launched. This scheme is specially to improve the Financials of the locals of Gilgit Baltistan.
Special Schemes for Gilgit-Baltistan Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: Creditworthy and reputable farmers with the ability to repay loans are eligible for financing under such a scheme. Preference will be given to new borrowers who already have experience in the subject field. However, older farmers who have good repayment behavior and are familiar with the captioned activity will be considered for such a loan.
2. Required documents: Copy of CNIC, loan case file, Agri.Pass / Fard Jamabandi book and 2 recent photographs.
3. Loanable Products/ Maximum Loan Limit: The maximum loan limit is Rs 1,500 crore per borrower / party.Fish pond land has been relaxed from a minimum of 4 acres and a maximum of 10 acres to minimum of 01 kanal and maximum of 08 kanal.
4. Animals raised for both meat and milk are in wide demand in the local market.
5. The loan limit for the Yak animal has been reset to Rs 1.25,000 per head.
6. The loan limit for the Yak Calf animal has been set at Rs 40,000 per head.
7. The working capital for the Yak animal has been set at Rs 10,000 per head.
8. Seabuck Buckthorn culture – Various precious items like oil, jam, and jelly are produced from the seeds of the Sea Buckthorn plant. It is grown on a small scale, but has potential for cultivation in the area with potential to generate foreign exchange. The loan limit has been set at Rs 52,000 per acre. Hybrid Poplar: The loan limit has been set at Rs 15,000 per acre.
9. Borrower contribution: The borrower will deposit 10% of the loan amount as their own contribution.
10. Guarantees: Tangible properties and any other acceptable form of securities.
11. Cost of credit: According to the bank’s rule.
How to Apply For ZTBL Special Schemes for Gilgit-Baltistan Scheme
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30
Phone No. +92-51-9252805