Meezan Bank provides loans for building or buying a house in Pakistan
Meezan Bank provides interest free loans to all Pakistanis who do not have a private home and want to build their own.
Businessman Salary Person Professionals Dr. Eng. Government Employees and Private Employees
Meezan Bank provides loans for four purposes
1) To build a house ( This includes both plot purchase and house construction )
2 ) If you have a plot ( So a loan can be taken for the construction of a house )
3 ) To renovate the house
4 ) To replace the house
Meezan bank home loan fatwa
fatwa has been issued by Meezan Bank
Three major clerics have ruled that Meezan Bank’s home loan scheme is interest-free.
The bank will only charge the service charge from the customer
Meezan bank home loan eligibility criteria
Meezan Bank will provide loan to the customer on the following conditions
- Customer must have Pakistani nationality
- Customer must be between 25 and 65 years of age
- If two people are borrowing together ( So their age should be between 21 to 70 years )
- One man can take a loan and two men from the same family can take a loan
- Salary person’s monthly income should be up to 40,000
- The monthly income of a self-employed person And Businessman is up to 75,000
- The salaried person has been employed for at least 2 years and have a two-year employment history.
- The businessman and self-employed have been working in their industry for 3 years
Meezan bank home finance loan
Loan of Rs 0.5 million to Rs 50 million can be taken from Meezan Bank ( 5 lakh to 5 crore rupees )
Tenor : 3 to 20 year
The loan will be repaid in monthly installments of three to twenty years
Processing Fee : 8,000
Meezan bank home loan process
- Fill up the Complete application form And submit
- Attach the required documents along with the application form
- Meezan Bank will verify the customer’s home or office address
- The team will review all customer documents and the final report will be sent to the bank.
- Meezan Bank will seek legal opinion on the property documents you provide
- The bank will send the customer conditional offer letter after fulfilling all the loan requirements from Meezan Bank.
- After the loan is approved, the customer has to open an bank account with Meezan Bank
- After completing all the steps, the customer has to come to Meezan Bank and sign the agreement on all the papers.
- The loan will be given to the customer
Required documents for meezan bank home loan
- Copy of ID card
- Two pictures
- Copy of Utility Bill
- A copy of the credit card bill
- Copy of professional degree
- Copy of Agreement
- Celery slip
- Employment certificate
- Copy of bank statement
- Three years business proof
- Copy of NTN certificate
- Property Papers
Meezan bank home loan application form
Customers who want to take a loan from Meezan Bank will open the link below and fill up the form and submit the required documents to your nearest Meezan Bank.