In compliance with the ACAC-SBP decision and in order to satisfy the genuine and real needs of the dairy community, the Bank has introduced the subject scheme titled in all ZTBL branches.
Financing Scheme for “Dairy Value Chain” Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The solvent and reputable rural population throughout the country engaged in the dairy cattle business is eligible for financing under such a scheme. However, former borrowers who have good repayment behavior and are familiar with the above activity would also be considered for such a loan. The plan especially encourages women borrowers who participate in this segment, whether on a personal or business level.
2. Required Documents: CNIC Copy, Loan Case File embedded in the system, Agri. Pass Book / Fard Jamabandi, 2 recent photographs.
3. Maximum loan limit: The maximum loan limit under the scheme would be up to Rs 1,500 million per borrower / party.
4. Borrower Contribution: The amount above the Bank’s maximum per borrower exposure / part of Rs. 1.5 billion or 10% of the project cost if the project cost is less than Rs. 1,500 million will be invested by the borrower in the project as equity.
5. Collateral: Tangible collateral property owned by borrowers and, if unavailable, the property of parents / family members may be accepted as a co-applicant.
6. Cost of credit: According to the banks rule.
7. Markup Rate: Prevailing Bank’s markup rate on development loans would be applicable to the plan.
8. Loan sanction under the scheme would be sanctioned by the Centralized Loan Sanction Department up to Rs 1 billion, while loans over Rs 1 billion would be sanctioned by the corresponding Zonal Credit Committee.
9. Disbursement: After the execution of the legal documents, the loan will be disbursed through the borrower’s checking account.
10. Repayment schedule: The loan would be recovered within 5 years in semi-annual installments with a grace period of six (06) months.
How to Apply For ZTBL Tractor Loan
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30
Phone No. +92-51-9252805