Under the UNHCR Livelihoods project, SRSP KP has launched a skills program in Peshawar, Charsadda, Mardan, Nowshera, Swabi and Haripur. Under this vocational programme, Afghan refugees and Pakistani citizens who have a national card or immigrant card and want to receive vocational training can submit their application. During the three months of vocational training, all educational expenses / vocational expenses will be paid by SRSP with the help of UNHCR. In addition, the SRSP will reimburse each student for other monthly expenses and will be certified after training.
UNHCR-SRSP Skill Development Programme Benefits
1. Free Admission
2. Free Training
3. Verified Certificates
4. Free Toolkit
5. Monthly based Scholarships
UNHCR-SRSP Skill Development Programme for Male Details
|S. No||Skill’s Details|
|4||Solar Panel Installation|
|6||Refrigeration & AC|
|7||Pico & Tailoring|
UNHCR-SRSP Skill Development Programme for Female Details
|S. No.||Skill’s Details|
UNHCR-SRSP Skill Development Programme Eligibility Criteria
1. The age limit of candidates must be in the range from 18 years to 45 years.
2. The Pakistani candidate must have CNIC.
3. The Afghani candidate must have an Immigrant Card.
4. The preference will be given to handicap person.
5. The preference will be given to refresh candidates.
How to Apply For UNHCR-SRSP Skill Development Programme
The interested candidate should fulfill the application form and send it along with a copy of CNIC / POR card to the given address before September 10, 2021.