Punjab health foundation gives loans to the health institutions, provide loan to the doctors to open their own clinic, Give allowances to health Institutions working on non-commercial basis for the buying of land, assembly of building, purchase of tools, furniture and for other allied projects.
The scheme 1 of Punjab health foundation loan package consists of small size loans for Hakeems and there Dawakhanas where they place there medicines and other tools, this package is also for Homeopathic Doctors, Doula Services of Mid Wives and LHVs. So the concern people who really are Hakeems, doula services of mid wives and homeopathic doctors can enjoy the package.
Purpose of Loan
Purchase of loan of PHF is:
· Office Furniture for clinic and doula services
· Tools reliable with the legal possibility of work
· Inconsequential Repair and Renovation,
· Any other related drive.
Punjab health foundation loan Eligible Professionals
o Hakeems and Dawakhanas, NCT (National Council for Tibb)
o Homeopathic Doctors, NCH (National Council for Homeopathy)
o Doula Services by Midwives and LHVs, PHC (Punjab Healthcare Commission)
Amount of Loan
The amount of loan in scheme 1 is 5 lac (500000 RS)
Repayment mode interest and duration
Repayment will be held in monthly/quarterly installment. The duration of the loan will be up to 3 years with zero interest.
One of the below is required as security along with the application:
· Bank Guarantee
· Loan of Satisfactory property in favour of Punjab Health Foundation
· Government Securities (Bond, Defense Saving Certificate Debenture etc)
· Loan of plot / land and structure being raised thereon in favour of Punjab Health Foundation
· Personal guarantee of any official officer with scale 17 of any government. organization. (Last salary sheet, job letter / service card, copy of CNIC, commitment) and from a blood relative or one of the parents or real brother or sister (copy of CNIC, commitment) Promissory note.
Punjab health foundation Loan required Document
· CNIC Attested Copy
· Domicile Attested Copy
· Attested 04 Pictures
· Attested Academic Qualification copy (Medical Degree)
· Valid Registration Attested copy with (PNC, PHC, NCH, NCT etc)
· Quotation/ Project Proposal for purpose of loan.
· clinic Evidence (Ownership / Rent agreement for the sites)
· Licensed and Registration / Temporarily licensed with Punjab Healthcare Commission
· Affidavit of Unemployment
· Good Standing Certificate by Professional Association.
· experience certificate Attested Copy (House Job and any other applicable experience)
Rupees of 500 Bank Draft / Online Bank Deposit Proof to Bank of Punjab Account No CPA 6580048830600044 Branch Code 0048, Chouburji Lahore in favor of MD Punjab Health Foundation
Punjab health foundation application form
customer will click on the link below and download and fill the form and submit it along with the required documents.
Download Form :https://phf.punjab.gov.pk/forms_guidelines
Apply Online : http://phf-loaning.punjab.gov.pk/
For Help / Any Query
Call 042-99210984 OR E Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org