Punjab Health Foundation donate loans to different health sectors, gives loans to the doctors to establish their own setup like clinic, donations supports to health institutions which than work for non-profitable purposes for the purchase of land, construction of buildings, purchasing of new tools,and furniture.
The scheme 3 of Punjab health foundation loan package consists of loans for Specialized Diabetic Care Centers, Fertility Clinic, Psychiatrist Clinics, Pharmacist and Pharmacies, Gynae – Obstetrician, Opthamologist, Dermatologist/Cosmotologist, Dental Clinics, blood banks and family doctors.
Purpose of Loan
Purchase of loan focus;
· Furniture for office
· Equipment with the legal scope of work
· Repair and its Renovation,
· For other associated purpose
Eligible Professionals of Punjab health foundation scheme 3
> Specialized Diabetic Care Centers
> Fertility Clinic
> Psychiatrist Clinics
> Pharmacist and Pharmacies
> Gynae – Obstetrician
> Pediatrics for the establishment of clinics
> Dental Clinics
> Family Physician/General Physician/specialized doctors
> Blood Banks
> Medical Laboratories
Amount of Loan
The amount of loan in scheme 3 valid from 25,00,000 to 5,000,000/-
Punjab health foundation loan application form
The customer will click on the link below and download and fill the form and submit it along with the required documents.
Download Application Form : https://phf.punjab.gov.pk/how_to_apply
Repayment mode interest and duration
The refund will be made in monthly / quarterly installments. The duration of the loan will be up to 3 years without interest.
One of the below listed is required:
> Guarantee of bank
> Secured loan of sufficient property into the favour of Punjab Health Foundation
> Securities of Government (Bond, Defence Saving Certificate Debenture)
> Advance of plot or land and structure which is raised thereon in favour of Punjab Health Foundation
Punjab health foundation loan scheme Required Documents
- Attested Copy of Valid CNIC
- Attested Copy of Domicile
- 04 Pictures (Attested)
- Attested copy of Academic Qualification (Medical Degree)
- Attested copy of Valid Registration with PMDC
- Licensed and Registration / Provisional license of Punjab Healthcare Commission
- Printed quotation of medical equipment to be purchased with full specification, model, make, price.
- Certificate of Good Standing by Professional Association.
- Evidence which shows clinic (ownership / rent agreement for the buildings)
- Unemployment Affidavit
- NTN & Tax Return
- Copy which is certified of Fard (Goshwara, proof of Ownership)
- Property Valuation from certified valuator.
- Project Proposal or Quotation for the resolution of loan.
- Financials (Income and the Expenditure statement) from registered ICAP firm.
- Affidavit is required if the property do not have at the name of loaner.
- Bank statement which shows balance of (1/3 equity to Total Project)
- Application Fee
- Ø Rs. 2000 with Bank Draft or Online Bank Deposit slip Bank of Punjab
- Ø Account No CPA 6580048830600033 with Branch Code 0048, Chouburji Lahore in favour of MD Punjab Health Foundation)
For Help / Any Query
For more information Call 042-99210984 OR E Mail now to firstname.lastname@example.org