The Khushhali Pasbaan loan is for those retirees and salaried people who want to participate in productive and economic activities to improve their income. For those salaried and retirees people Khushhali Bank offers a loan for their new start up business and for other needs. The whole application process and formalities are very simple and fast in nature. Every Pakistani citizen can apply for this loan if he/ she is 20 to 67 years old. The whole process and eligibility criteria is detailed below.
Khushhali Pasbaan Loan Collateral
a) For pensioners
b) Pension book / Pension account / PDC of pension account / Guarantor and PDC (as applicable)
c) For salaried people
d) Salary Book / Salary Account / Salary Account PDC / Guarantor and PDC (as applicable)
Khushhali Pasbaan Loan Eligibility Criteria
1. 20 to 67 years
2. Retired Employees / Spouses of Deceased Employees Receiving Pensions from Government, Semi-Government, and Military Institutions
3. Pension book (as applicable)
4. Personal guarantee (as applicable)
5. Bank statement of the last three months of the pension account in case the pension is credited directly to a bank (as applicable)
6. Authorization letter from the pension payment institute to open and maintain a pension account at KMBL (as applicable)
7. The applicant annual income should not exceed Rs. 1,200,000.
8. Evaluation of the customer’s ability and frequency of payment
9. Applicant residing in the area since the last year
10. Applicant’s valid CNIC / SNIC
11. Non-defaulter of KMBL and other institutions
For salaried people
1. Age from 20 to 60 years (the age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should not exceed 60 years)
2. Applicant must be a permanent / regular or contract employee of a governmental and semi-governmental organization, but must not be on probation.
3. For contractual employees (applicable only for government and semi-government employees), the contract end date cannot be earlier than the loan maturity date.
4. The duration of service in the organization should not be less than 6 months for permanent or contractual employees.
5. For contract employees, the applicant for open contracts must have at least 1 year of seniority in services with the employer.
6. Personal guarantee (as applicable)
7. The duration of service in a private organization should not be less than 2 years for the permanent employee (subject to verification by the bank)
8. Applicant must be entitled to terminal benefits, i.e. provident / bonus funds and other payments / benefits etc.
9. Original salary book (as applicable).
10. The applicant annual income should not exceed Rs. 1,200,000 / – or as SBP established from time to time.
11. Applicant residing in the area since the last year
12. Applicant’s valid CNIC / SNIC
13. Non-defaulter of KMBL and other institutions
14. Other verifications before or after disbursement
Khushhali Pasbaan Loan Tenure:
Khushhali Pasbaan Loan Ticket (minimum and maximum):
PKR 25,000/- to PKR 350,000/-.
Khushhali Microfinance bank Branches:
· Click to explore the bank branches for your favorite loan package application: https://khushhalibank.com.pk/contactus
Khushhali Microfinance bank Contact Information:
Ø Address: 55-C, U-Fone Tower, 5th Floor, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad
Ø UAN: + 92 (51) 111 092 092 Fax: + 92 (51) 2310554
Ø Customer Helpline UAN: +92 (51) 111 047 047