The scheme has been introduced with the aim of making it easier for the tobacco growing community to obtain an adequate price for their tobacco products by adding value through the creation of tobacco barns.
Tobacco Barn Financing Scheme Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: Creditworthy and accredited farmers who have repayment capacity are eligible to obtain financing under said scheme.
2. Required documents: Copy of the CNIC, Loan File, Agri.Pass / Fard Jamabandi Book, 2 recent photographs.
3. Maximum loan limit: Rs 0.400 crore per borrower / party.
4. Borrower contribution: The borrower will deposit 10% of the loan amount as their own contribution.
5. Tangible collateral property owned by borrowers and, in case of unavailability, property of parents / family members may be accepted as co-applicants.
6. Cost of credit: According to bank rules.
7. Repayment schedule: The loan will be recoverable in 5 years in semi-annual installments.
8. Markup Rate: The markup rate in effect on development loans applies.
How to Apply For ZTBL Tobacco Barn Financing Scheme
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30