Considering the great importance and scope of the improvement in the export of dates (Chuhara), there is an urgent need to attract the farmers / population linked to this business. To this end, the Bank has introduced the scheme entitled that is applicable in the date growing areas of the country. Through this scheme, interested farmers can increase their income in addition to obtaining foreign exchange for the country.
Khushk Ratab Scheme Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: Creditworthy and reputable farmers with the ability to repay loans are eligible for financing under such a scheme. Preference will be given to new borrowers who already have experience in the subject field. However, older farmers who have good repayment behavior and are familiar with the captioned activity will be considered for such a loan.
2. Required documents: Copy of CNIC, Loan File, Agri.Pass / Fard Jamabandi Book, 2 recent photographs.
3. Maximum loan limit: The maximum loan limit per borrower / party is Rs 0.500 million.
4. Borrower contribution: The borrower will deposit 10% of the loan amount as their own contribution.
5. Collateral: The loan is secured against all types of tangible securities / properties acceptable to the Bank. In case it is not available, the safety of parents / family members can be accepted as a co-applicant
6. Cost of credit: According to bank rules.
7. Repayment schedule: The loan is recoverable within one year from the disbursement on January 15.
8. Markup rate: The markup rate in effect on production loans applies.
9. Monitoring Strict: monitoring is exercised by ensuring verification of utilization by the MCO and the Manager of the branch in question.
How to Apply For ZTBL Khushk Ratab Scheme
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30