In order to support the Punjab government’s efforts to increase agriculture. To alleviate rural poverty among the poor and small farmer segment of society, the Bank has decided to launch the aforementioned theme plan throughout the Punjab province.
The scheme is unique in terms of granting subsidies (without profit margin) by the Government. Of Punjab for the provision of quality input loans to farmers, facilitating free registration at Suhulat Centers to be maintained by the Land Records Management Information System (LRMIS) in collaboration with the Information Technology Board Punjab (PITB)
Free Agri. E-Credit Scheme Eligibility
1. Farmers who own land ranging from 2.5 acres to 12.5 acres are eligible to apply. However, the GoPb would pay the margin subsidy up to a maximum of 05 acres with the timely payment of the loan.
2. The applicant farmer must be a resident of the same rural union council where the land is located.
3. The borrower must have a valid copy of the CNIC.
4. Clear CWR
5. ORR rating up to 4
6. The scheme will be available for Rabi & Kharif crops for 05 years from 2016-17 to 2020-21
Free Agri. E-Credit Scheme Documents Required
1. Loan Case File / Brochure.
2. E-Pass Book / Agri.Pass Book.
3. Khasra Girdawari, Copy of the mutation sanctioned with a valid legal charge on the property taken as collateral in favor of the Bank.
4. Two recent photographs and a valid copy of the CNIC.
Free Agri. E-Credit Scheme Maximum Loan Limit
1. The maximum loan limit for the plan is Rs. 400,000 / – per borrower / party for input / output loans that would be provided in one (01) seasonal installment. The bifurcation of the same is given below: –
2. For Rabi harvests up to Rs. 30,000 / – per acre
3. For Kharif crops Rs. 50,000 / – per acre.
How to Apply For ZTBL Loan
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30
Phone No. +92-51-9252805