In light of the “State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Green Banking Guidelines” and the “ZTBL Green Banking Policy”, the Bank has developed five Green Banking Products that will help mitigate the harsh effects of climate change on agriculture, to conserve natural resources such as water, soil energy and protection from environmental hazards such as environmental pollution and smog, etc. The product list is as follows:
1. Seeder / raised bed machine
2. Direct seeding rice seeder
3. Happy Seeder / Pak Seeder
4. Solar dryer
5. Solar powered drip irrigation system
ZTBL Financing for “Green Banking Products” Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility criteria: The solvent and reputable rural population of the entire country engaged in agricultural activities is eligible to obtain financing under this scheme. However, former borrowers who have good repayment behavior and are familiar with the above activity would also be considered for such a loan. The applicant must not be in default of any other bank. Applicant must have Clear e-CIB Report and ORR Rating up to 4 and a valid copy of CNIC,
2. Maximum loan limit: The maximum loan limit under the plan would be up to Rs 1.00 crore per borrower / party.
3. Borrower contribution: The borrower will deposit 10% of the loan amount as their own contribution.
4. Tangible collateral property owned by borrowers and, if unavailable, the property of parents / family members may be accepted as a co-applicant.
5. Cost of credit: According to the bank’s rule.
6. Margin Rate: The Bank’s margin rate prevailing on development loans would be applicable to the plan.
7. The sanction of loans under the scheme would be sanctioned by the Centralized Department of Loan Sanctions up to Rs 1 billion.
How to Apply For ZTBL Tractor Loan
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30
Phone No. +92-51-9252805