In order to make it easier for farmers to have easy access to credit with the facility of unique documentation for a period of three years, withdrawal of the loan amount according to their requirements and deposit in the same way that funds are available with them, the Bank has revived Sada Bahar. Scheme.
Sada Bahar Scheme (SBS) Terms & Conditions
1. Operational Jurisdiction: All ZTBL branches across the country.
2. Eligibility: The scheme primarily caters to the financing requirements for working capital as well as input needs to all eligible fresh & existing farmers across the country.
3. Documents Required: CNIC copy, Loan Case File, Agri. Pass Book/ 2 new photographs.
4. Loanable items: Inputs (Seed, fertilizers, pesticides/insecticides, POL, labour charges etc.)Working capital for Poultry, Dairy, Fishery & for Yak Farming
5. Maximum Loan Limit: Rs.0.700 million per borrower/party.
6. Collateral: Tangible properties and all other forms of securities acceptable to the Bank.
7. Borrower’s Contribution: 10% of the loan amount will be deposited by the borrower as self-contribution.
8. Cost of Credit: As per Bank’s policy for SBS.
9. Revival of Limit: In case of non-repayment on agreed due date, the revolving limit would be ceased. Fresh request with new L.C No. within the prescribed 3 years limits ,Enhancement of limit in such cases shall not be allowed
10. Rate of MarkUp: As per prevailing policy rate of Mark-up on SBS.
11. Monitoring: Strict monitoring is exercised by ensuring checking of utilization by the MCO in 100% cases and sample checking of utilization by the Manager, Zonal Manager (Recovery) and Internal Auditors of the Bank.
How to Apply For ZTBL Loan
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30
Phone No. +92-51-9252805