The Visa debit card is an ATM / debit card that allows you to shop worry-free and cash-free. This debit card can be used for several purposes like all you’re shopping at home or abroad. It is also usable for petrol at any filling station. Use your debit card to pay for dinner at your favorite restaurant.
Standard Chartered Bank Visa Debit Card Benefits & features
1. Enjoy 24/7 access to your funds
2. Hassle Free transactions
3. Enjoy free bill payment via online and mobile banking
4. Use your own money in 27 million points of sale and 160 countries around the world where Visa is accepted.
5. Each withdrawal is taken directly from your Standard Chartered bank account.
6. You can call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any queries.
7. At any Standard Chartered Bank ATM or any ATM worldwide Use your debit card to withdraw cash that displays the Visa symbol.
8. Use your debit card for all your shopping, at home and abroad.
9. Use your debit card to pay for petrol at any filling stations.
10. Use your debit card to pay for dinner at your favorite restaurants.
Standard Chartered Bank Visa Debit card Fee & Charges
1. Card fees Issuance fee:
a. Up to PKR 1,750 for checking account
b. Up to PKR 1,750 for savings account
2. Annual card fee:
a. Up to PKR 1,000 for checking account
b. Up to PKR 1,000 for savings account
3. Cash Withdrawal / Balance Inquiry at SCB ATMs No Fees Apply
4. Cash withdrawal / Balance inquiry at non-SCB PKR 18.75 ATMs for cash withdrawal
Standard Chartered Bank Visa Debit Card Apply Online
Click here to apply online: Apply Online
Standard Chartered Bank Contact Information:
Call on the Bank hotline for further information.
111 002 002
Visit the branch that is nearest to you.