Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) is Pakistan’s oldest and largest international banking network. SCB is the first international bank to be awarded Islamic banking license and the first to open an Islamic banking branch.
Easy Saver Account offers liquidity and returns for those customers who need flexibility.
SCB Easy Saver Account Benefits
1. SCB Easy Saver Account provides the facility of the Profit Payout in which profit is calculated on daily balances and paid monthly.
2. SCB Easy Saver Account provides the facility of Online and Mobile Banking Access in which the customer has to get full access to their account, transfer funds, make bill payments, mobile money transfers and airtime purchases through Online and Mobile Banking.
3. SCB Easy Saver Account provides the facility of the E-statements in which the customer receives free Estatements daily, weekly or monthly depending on your preference.
SCB Easy Saver Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account holder must be of Pakistani nationality.
2. The age limit of the account holder must be in the range of 18 years and above.
3. The account holder must provide the valid copy of CNIC.
4. In case of non-Pakistani residence the account holder must provide the valid copy of Passport.
5. The account holder must provide the recent size photographs.
6. The account holder must provide the documentation proof of residence either electricity bill, water bill, tenancy agreement addressed in their name.
7. The account holder must provide documentation proof of income resources.
SCB Easy Saver Account Profit Rate
· The profit rate of the SCB Easy Saver Account is 5.50%
· For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 100,000 in an account then it will be rewarded PKR. 5,500 after a month.
How to Apply for SCB Easy Saver Account
The interested applicant must click on the link below:
Standard Chartered Bank Helpline Number
Telephone: 111 002 002