Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) is Pakistan’s oldest and largest international banking network. SCB is the first international bank to be awarded Islamic banking license and the first to open an Islamic banking branch.
SCB Basic Saver Account provides you the profits that are calculated on your daily balance, and paid out twice a year
SCB Basic Saver Account Benefits
1. SCB provides the facility of the Profit Payout in which profit is calculated on daily balances and paid monthly.
2. SCB provides the facility of the Minimum Average Balance Requirement in which Average balance requirement is as low as PKR 500,000.
3. SCB provides the facility of the Initial Deposit in which the Initial Deposit of PKR 500,000.
SCB Basic Saver Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account holder must be of Pakistani nationality.
2. The age limit of the account holder must be in the range of 18 years and above.
3. The account holder must provide the valid copy of CNIC.
4. In case of non-Pakistani residence the account holder must provide the valid copy of Passport.
5. The account holder must provide the recent 2 passport size photographs.
6. The account holder must provide the documentation proof of residence either electricity bill water bill, tenancy agreement addressed in their name
7. The account holder must provide documentation proof of income resources.
SCB Basic Saver Account Profit Rate 2021
· The profit rate of the SCB Basic Saver Account is 5.50%
· For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 100,000 in an account then it will be rewarded PKR. 5,500 after a month.
How to Apply for SCB Basic Saver Account
The interested applicant must click on the link below.
Application Form: https://www.sc.com/pk/save/basic-banking-account/apply/?
Standard Chartered Bank Helpline Number
Telephone: 111 002 002