Mera Ghar Mera Pakistan is an important project of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led government that will provide housing to the homeless population, boost economic activities in the country and provide employment opportunities to the youth.
The vision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan to build five million houses. In the lead of Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with the Professional Housing Authority (PHA) mission, to build a house in Jalozai flats in Nowshera. This mission involves providing all the basic necessities of life.
The Professional Housing Authority (PHA) offers 1320 flats in 150 canal areas in Jalozai, Nowshera. Government employees and ordinary citizens can benefit from this offer. The Prime Minister of Pakistan gives 0.3 million subsidy on each flat. The total cost of the flat is about 2.5 million.
Mera Ghar Mera Pakistan Housing Scheme Benefits
1. The project contains a 2 bedroom flat at 780 square feet.
2. Each flat contains a kitchen, living area, TV lounge and washroom.
3. The time duration of this project completion is 18 months.
4. The availability of loans by Bank of Khyber.
Mera Ghar Mera Pakistan Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
1. The applicant must be of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa residence.
2. The monthly income of the applicant must be at least fifty thousand (PKR. 50,000).
3. The applicant must be awarded the latter of comfort by the Bank of Khyber (BoK).
4. The applicant must not have their own home/flat/plot.
5. In one family, only one person can apply for this project.
6. The applicant must not have a house/flat/plot which is given by PHA.
Mera Ghar Mera Pakistan Housing Scheme Instructions
1. The applicant must submit their application through any branch of the Bank of Khyber.
2. In order to fulfill the application form, the applicant must read the instructions carefully behind the application form.
3. The applicant must take a demand draft/pay order in the reference of DG PHA and submit it with the branch manager.
4. In case of any kind of help, please contact the help desk.
5. The applicant must submit PKR. 500 with application as a processing fee.
6. The down payment is 10% which is about PKR. 250,000.
7. The installation period is in the range of 5 to 20 years through the Bank of Khyber.
8. The deadline of the application submission is August 31, 2021.
How to Apply for Mera Ghar Mera Pakistan Housing Scheme
Interested applicants should visit their nearest Bank of Khyber Branch and fulfill the application form along with the required documents and submit it with the branch manager.
Professional Housing Authority (PHA) Contact Information
Telephone No. 091-9224203