The aim of introducing group loans for women’s empowerment is to provide financial facilities to working women for income-generating activities at their doorstep. Taking advantage of economic facilities, women will be able to increase their family income, among other things. The product specifications are given below.
Women Empowerment Group Loan Purpose of loan
A. Purchase of Goat, Sheep or Calves
B. Any other activity related to livestock
Women Empowerment Group Loan Features
1. Lending mode; Group Based Lending
2. Loan duration: 12 Months
3. Repayment option: Lump sum i.e. bullet
4. Interest rate; 33% p.a. on declining balance method
5. Processing fee: Nil up to Loan Amount of Rs. 5,000/-
a. Rs. 100/- for Loan Amount greater than Rs. 5,000/
6. Collateral/Security: Social Collateral i.e. Group Guarantee
7. Insurance: Complementary Hospitalization & Death Insurance up to Rs.20,000/-
Women Empowerment Group Loan Loan eligibility
1. The maximum age of the client will be 59 years and 60 years at maturity time.
2. You must have a valid CNIC.
3. Must be a local resident of the same district.
How to Apply For NRSP Microfinance Bank Loans
· Click on the link to explore the bank branches for application: https://www.nrspbank.com/branches
NRSP Microfinance Bank Contact Information
· Address: NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited, Near Baghdad Railway Station, University Road, Bahawalpur 63100, Pakistan.
· Phone: +92-62-2285126
· Email: email@example.com
· Toll Free: 080006777