Loans for people who want to build a new home, want to have additional construction on their existing home, or want to renovate their home can apply for a home loan. The main purpose of the loan is new construction, extension and renovation. The minimum loan amount is 2 million with duration up to 60 month. The loan processing time is a maximum of 7 days.
House Financing Loan (Mera Makan) Purpose of loan
1. New Construction
House Financing Loan Features
1. Target Market: Salaried Individuals, Government Employees and Pensioners
2. Age Eligibility: Up to 60 years of age for Salaried Person
a. Up to 70 years of age for Pensioners
3. Income Level: Net of business income should be less than PKR 1,500,000 annually
4. Loan Amount: Minimum Loan Amount Rs, 2 million/-
5. Loan Duration: Up to 60 Months
6. Mark Up Rate: Lowest Markup rate
7. Repayment Frequency: Monthly (Having monthly income)
8. Loan Processing Time (TAT): 7 days from completion of required documents.
9. Types of Collateral/Security: Third Party Guarantee
10. Early Closure: Allowed and Markup will be charged on loan utilized period only.
11. Late Payment Penalty: Zero
House Financing Loan Documentation/ collateral
1. Loan application form duly completed and signed
2. CNIC copy of the client
3. A recent photograph of the client
4. Authorization form
5. Bank account at the NRSP branch
6. Shroff Valuation Certificate
How to Apply For NRSP Microfinance Bank Loans
· Click to explore the bank branches for application: https://www.nrspbank.com/branches
NRSP Microfinance Bank Contact Information:
· Address: NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited, Near Baghdad Railway Station, University Road, Bahawalpur 63100, Pakistan.
· Phone: +92-62-2285126
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Toll Free: 080006777