Bint-e-Hawa Loan aims to financially support women entrepreneurs of all fields and backgrounds. This specialized loan product can be used unsecured (unsecured) by clients up to 19 years of age. The maximum loan limit is up to 350000 with flexible holding expanded over 3 to 36 months and equalized monthly installments.
Bint-e-Hawa Loan Product Features
1. Some unique features of the Bint-e-Hawa business loan include:
2. Processing fee: PKR 2,500 or 2.5% of the loan amount (whichever is greater)
3. Loan limits ranging from PKR 30,000 – 350,000
4. Flexible holdings expand over 3 to 36 months
5. Equalized monthly installments (EMI) for reimbursement
6. Reduced margin rates
Bint-e-Hawa Loan Eligibility Criteria
1. Net of business expenses Rs.
2. Minimum business experience of 2 years.
3. Holding valid CNIC.
4. Not defaulting on any financial institution and public services.
Bint-e-Hawa Loan Required Documents
1. Certified financial statement for the last two years.
2. Proof of residency: any of the following: ration card / phone bill / electric bill / voter card.
3. Proof of Identity: Any of the following: Voter Card / Driver’s License / Employer Card.
4. Last bank statement / notebook (where the salary / income of the last 6 months is credited).
5. Copies of all property documents.
How to Apply For a Bint-e-Hawa Loan
Visit your nearest Mobilink Microfinance Bank to apply for loan and further information. Click to explore bank branches: https://www.mobilinkbank.com/our-branches
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Contact Information:
· Address: 3-A/2 F-8 Markaz Islamabad
· Phone: 051 2817070 77
· Customer Service, complaints and feedback: 051-2817076
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· For complaints: email@example.com
· Helpline number(24/7 ): 051 – 111 962 962