Meezan Bank Teens Club Account is a savings account based on Mudarabah relationship where you will be the Investor (Rab-ul-Maal) and the Bank will be the Manager (Mudarib). Your funds will be used by the bank to provide Islamic financial assistance to customers.
Meezan Bank is a socially responsible organization and realizing this responsibility, the Teens Club Account aims to provide a forum for young people to develop their mature minds in a modern and yet Islamic way. The Teens Club Account offers a mix of fun learning with a focus on character and value formation.
Meezan Bank Teens Club Account Benefits
1. Facility of Free and Personalized Cheque Book:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of free personalized Cheque Book in which no charges on issuance of Cheque Book
2. Facility of Free Pay Orders:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of free pay orders
3. Facility of Minimum Investment:
· Meezan bank provides the facility of minimum investment in which you can open your account with PKR. 500/- only
4. Facility of Age Group:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of age group in which specifically for teens under the age of 18 years
5. Facility of Great Gifts:
· Meezan bank provides the facility of gift in which exciting gifts on account opening
6. Facility of Halal Profits:
· Meezan bank provides Halal profit every month
7. Facility of Teens Club Certificate:
· Meezan bank provides free personalized “Teens Club Certificate”
8. Facility of Personalized Debit Card:
· Meezan Bank provides free first Visa Debit Card which is available in different colors for boys and girls
9. Facility of Internet and Online Banking:
· Meezan Bank provides free online banking service and internet banking facility
10. Facility of SMS Alerts:
· Meezan bank offers the facility of SMS alerts on your transactions
Meezan Bank Teens Club Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account opener must provide one valid copy of the B Form.
2. The account opener must provide documentation proof of source of income.
3. The Housewives/Students person must provide valid proof of the source of income of financial supporters.
4. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
Meezan Bank Teens Club Account Profit Rate
- The monthly based profit rate of the Meezan Teens Club Account is 3.09%
- For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 100,000 in an account then he/she will be rewarded up to PKR. 3,090.
Meezan Bank Teens Club Account Apply Online
The desired customers download the application form from the link below. After proper filling of the application form, submit it to the nearest Meezan bank branch.
Meezan Bank Helpline Numbers
- Telephone: +92 21 111 331 331
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org