The Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account is based on Mudarabah in which you can open and run using Pound and therefore it is an excellent business tool for both individuals and corporate clients to meet their business needs. Meezan Bank diversifies their investments in various foreign currencies to protect against the flow of currency.
Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account can be opened by any individuals and businesses which includes partnerships, sole proprietorships and limited companies.
Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account Benefits
1. Facility of Free Cheque Book
· Meezan Bank facilitates the issuance of Cheque books without any charges.
2. Facility of Minimum Deposit
· Meezan Bank provides the minimum investment required to open an account is £100
3. Facility of Routine Withdrawals
· Meezan Bank provides the routine withdrawals up to £500 per day allowed without prior intimation.
4. Facility of Prior Notice
· Meezan Bank provides withdrawals of above £500 needs one day prior notice.
5. Facility of Profit Payment & Calculation
· Meezan Bank provides the profit will be paid on monthly basis and calculated on daily basis.
6. Facility of Foreign Remittances
· Meezan Bank receives foreign remittances.
7. Facility of No Deductions
· Meezan Bank provides no service charges if the balance maintained is low.
Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account opener must provide one valid copy of the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
2. The Salaried Individual (SI) must provide a valid copy of service card or slip of pay or latest copy of Form 29
3. The Self Employed Businessmen must provide a letter of sole proprietorship on the letterhead or NTN Certificate of Business
4. The Housewives/Students/Retired person must provide valid proof of source of income of financial supporters.
5. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account Profit Rates
· The monthly based profit rate of the Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account is 0.09%
· For example, if an individual deposits £100,000 in an account then he/she will be rewarded up to £90.
Meezan Bank Pound Saving Account Apply Online
The desired customers download the application form from the link below. After proper filling of the application form, submit it to the nearest Meezan bank branch.
Meezan Bank Helpline Numbers
· Telephone: +92 21 111 331 331
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org