Meezan Bank Labbaik Savings Asaan Account is an ideal collection product for you if you are an individual and want to save for your spouse, children, parents, etc. The account can be availed (available in six months to twenty years plan) for Umrah and Hajj where you will also be entitled to a benefit on the amount deposited, thus allowing customers to perform Umrah / Hajj through Meezan Labbaik Savings Asaan where you will also be provide a great incentive to save. Meezan Labbaik Savings Asaan Account can be opened by individuals.
Meezan Bank Labbaik Saving Asaan Account Benefits
1. Facility of Minimum Investment
· Meezan Bank provides the minimum deposit required in order to open an account is PKR. 1,000/-
2. Facility of Duration
· Meezan Bank offers Labbaik Saving Plan which is available for six months to twenty years
3. Facility of Additional Deposits
· Meezan Bank offers additional deposits in which a customer can deposit additional amounts in order to complete the deposit amount and make the desired journey sooner
4. Facility of Recurring Deposits
· Meezan Bank provides recurring deposits facility in which customers will deposit monthly contribution as per the deposit schedule plan
5. Facility of Customer Choice
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of customer choice in which customers will have a right to travel with Meezan Bank or redeem their funds to go with an alternate company
6. Facility of Withdrawal Schedule
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of withdrawal schedule in which no premature withdrawal schedule will be applied
7. Facility of One Account, Many People
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of one account and many people in which account is available for individuals where customers can open a single / joint account with family members
8. Facility of 50% Redeem
· Meezan Bank provides 50% redeem, in which customers may redeem 50% of the contribution as per defined procedure, one-time in the entire deposit tenure
9. Facility of No Cheque Book or Card
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of no Cheque Book or card in which a Labbaik saving account is a non-chequing account, where no Cheque book or VISA Debit Card will be issued.
Meezan Bank Labbaik Saving Asaan Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account opener must provide one valid copy of the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
2. The Salaried Individual (SI) must provide a valid copy of service card or slip of pay or latest copy of Form 29
3. The Self Employed Businessmen must provide a letter of sole proprietorship on the letterhead or NTN Certificate of Business
4. The Housewives/Students/Retired person must provide valid proof of source of income of financial supporters.
5. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
Meezan Bank Labbaik Saving Asaan Account Profit Rate
- The monthly based profit rate of the Meezan Labbaik Saving Asaan Account is 2.90%
- For example
- , if an individual deposits PKR. 100,000 in an account then he/she will be rewarded up to PKR. 2,900.
Meezan Bank Labbaik Saving Asaan Account Apply Online
The desired customers download the application form from the link below. After proper filling of the application form, submit it to the nearest Meezan bank branch.
Meezan Bank Helpline Numbers
· Telephone: +92 21 111 331 331
· Email: email@example.com