Easy Home is a completely interest-free (Riba) solution for your home financing needs. Unlike a conventional home loan, Meezan Bank’s Easy Home works through the declining Musharakah, where you participate with Meezan Bank jointly with your property. The nature of the agreement is co-ownership. This is because the transaction is not based on lending and borrowing money but jointly owning a home. Meezan Bank therefore shares the cost of the house which is bought. Creating joint ownership and then gradually transferring ownership to the consumer instead of simply lending money is the main factor that makes Easy Home sharia compliant.
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Benefits
1. Highest Financing Amounts
2. Maximum Finance against Property Value
3. Flexibility to make Partial Prepayments
4. Sariah Compliant Life Takaful Facility
5. Affordable Installments and regular reducing monthly rental
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
1. Pakistani national (Resident or Non Resident) as per policy
2. Primary applicant: Minimum 25 years & maximum 65* years at financing maturity
3. Co-applicant: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 70* years at financing maturity
4. Primary (or Single) & Co-applicant allowed.
5. Co-applicant must be an immediate family member
6. Income for Salaried;
a. Minimum Gross Income of PKR 40,000 per month.
b. 100% Co-applicant income may be clubbed in case of spouse only.
7. Income for Self-Employed / Business Person;
a. Minimum Gross Income of PKR 75,000 per month.
8. Employment tenure for Salaried
a. Permanent job with a minimum 2 years continuous work history in the same industry / field.
9. Employment tenure for Self-Employed / Business Person
a. Minimum 3 years in current business / industry.
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Required Documents
Kindly assign all the obligatory documents, as mentioned below, along with your Application Form:
1. Copy of the applicant’s CNIC
2. Copy of CNIC Co-Applicants (if applicable)
3. Last 2 passport size color photographs of the applicant / co-applicant
4. Copy of the last paid utility bills (electricity / gas / phone)
5. Copy of CNIC of legal heirs
6. Copy of recent credit card bills and any other lines of credit (if applicable)
7. Copy of professional title / certificate (if applicable)
8. Copy of the rental agreement (if applicable)
9. Life Takaful Documents (Statement of Good Health / Health Questionnaire
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria for Overseas Pakistani
1. Must be a Pakistani national
2. Product category is Buyer, Builder, Renovation & Replacement
3. Scheme is for Salaried Only.
4. Co-applicant must be 100% co-applicant income club in case of spouse.
5. Age for applicant and co-applicant:25 to 60 years. (Maximum 60 years at the time of maturity)
6. Co-applicant age without income clubbing, is 25 to 70 years. (Maximum 70 years at the time of maturity)
7. Minimum income must be equivalent to PKR 150,000/- or above.
8. Two years (minimum) regular experience in the same industry. Minimum 1-year current job in the same country.
9. Finance tenure is 3 to 20 years
10. Finance range is 0.5 to 50M
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Processing Charges 2021
Meezan Bank Easy Home Loan Profit Rate 2021
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Calculator
Click on the link to determine Meezan Bank Home Loan payment plan; https://www.meezanbank.com/easy-home-calculator/
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Online Apply
Click on the link to apply online for Meezan Home Loan 2021, Click on the link, fill the form and submit to your nearest branch; https://www.meezanbank.com/wp-content/themes/mbl/downloads/Mera-Pakistan-Housing-Application-Form.pdf
Meezan Bank Home Loan Scheme Contact Information
Ø 24/7 Call Center: +92 (21) 111-331-331 & +92 (21) 111-331-332
Ø Email: email@example.com Fax: +92 (21) 36406023