Meezan Bank Dollar Current account that provides you keep your money in a rebate free account and have access to it. There are no restrictions on evacuation while hosting professional’s facilities from Meezan Bank.
Dollar current accounts can be opened by individuals, sole proprietorship, partnerships and limited companies.
Meezan Bank Dollar Current Account Benefits
1. Facility of Free Cheque Book:
· Meezan Bank provides no charges on issuance of cheque book
2. Facility of Prior Notice:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of withdrawals of above $500 needs a day prior notice.
3. Facility of Minimum Deposit:
· Meezan Bank provides minimum deposit required to open an account which is $100
4. Facility of Foreign Remittances:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of receiving foreign remittances.
5. Facility of Routine Withdrawals:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of routine withdrawals up to $500 per day allowed without prior intimation
6. Facility of No Deductions:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of no deduction of service charges if the balance maintained is low
Meezan Bank Dollar Current Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account opener must provide one valid copy of CNIC
2. Salaried Individual must provide a valid copy of service card or pay slip or latest copy of Form 29.
3. Self Employed Businessmen must provide a letter of sole proprietorship on letterhead or NTN Certificate of Business.
4. Housewives/Students/Retired people must provide valid proof of source of income of financial supporters.
5. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
Meezan Bank Dollar Current Account Apply Online
The desired users download the application form from the link given below. After the application form is properly filled, submit it to the nearest Meezan bank branch.
Meezan Bank Helpline Numbers
· Telephone: +92 21 111 331 331
· Email: email@example.com