The Meezan Bank Asaan savings account is another addition to the offerings of Meezan bank. Meezan Asaan saving account opens the doors of banking products and services to those customers who have limited proof of source of income. The account can be opened with just PKR. 100 and a valid copy of CNIC.
Only Pakistani nationals can open Meezan bank Asaan Saving Account.
Meezan Bank Asaan Saving Account Benefits
1. Facility of Free Cheque Book:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of no charges on issuance of cheque book
2. Facility of Free Pay Orders:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of free pay orders
3. Facility of Free Internet Banking:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of free internet banking
4. Facility of Minimum Deposit:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of minimum deposit in which the minimum investment required to open an account is PKR. 100/-
5. Facility of Free Online Banking:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of free online banking service at all Meezan Bank branches
6. Facility of Profit Payments & Calculations:
· Meezan Bank offers the facility of profit & calculation in which profit will be paid on monthly basis and calculated on daily basis.
7. Facility of Withdrawals:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of withdrawals in which restrictions on withdrawals amount above PKR. 500,000/-
8. Facility of Maximum Credit Balance:
· Meezan Bank provides the facility of maximum credit balance in which restriction on maximum credit balance limit of PKR.500,000/-
9. Facility of Visa Debit Card:
· Meezan bank provides the facility of Visa Debit Card in which Visa Debit Card is globally accepted.
Meezan Bank Asaan Saving Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The account opener must provide one valid copy of CNIC
2. Salaried Individual must provide a valid copy of service card or pay slip or latest copy of Form 29.
3. Self Employed Businessmen must provide a letter of sole proprietorship on letterhead or NTN Certificate of Business.
4. Housewives/Students/Retired people must provide valid proof of source of income of financial supporters.
5. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
Meezan Bank Asaan Saving Account Apply Online
The desired customers download the application form from the link below. After proper filling of the application form, submit it to the nearest Meezan bank branch.
Meezan Bank Helpline Numbers
· Telephone: +92 21 111 331 331
· Email: email@example.com