MCB Bank is home to a special group of committed and dedicated individuals who, together with their dedication, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute to our collective success.
MCB Bank is a leading financial services provider in Pakistan and one of the largest and oldest banking institutions in the country. MCB aims to build and promote long-term relationships with its customers by providing customers with an exceptional level of traditional banking services, insurance and investment advisory service, meeting all their financial needs.
MCB Smart Saving Account Benefits
1. MCB smart saving account provides tiered product at high return offering to low ticket customers services.
2. MCB Smart Saving Account provide competitive rates
3. MCB Smart Saving Account provide profit calculation on average monthly balances basis
4. MCB Smart Saving Account provide quarterly profit payment frequency
5. MCB Smart Saving Account provides an initial deposit as low as PKR 100.
6. MCB provides Automated Teller Machine (ATM) service
7. MCB provides call center service
8. MCB provides internet banking service
9. MCB provides mobile banking service
10. MCB offers SMS alerts service on every transactions
MCB Smart Saving Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. Single Ownership Account
2. Individual receiving pension
3. The account holder must provide one valid copy of CNIC
4. The account holder must provide 2 passport size photographs
5. The account holder must provide documentation proof of income resources
6. The account holder must provide the latest salary slip with a bank statement.
7. In exceptional cases, the bank will need other documents.
MCB Smart Saving Account Profit Rate 2021
· The profit rate of MCB Smart Saving Account is 5.50%.
· For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 100,000 in an account then he/she will be rewarded PKR. 5,500 after a month.
MCB Smart Saving Account Apply Online
The desired users can click on the application form below and open the account. Fill it out correctly.
Muslim Commercial Bank Helpline Numbers
Customer service: 1110 00622