Kashf has pioneer in the introduction of insurance for low-income households in Pakistan. Most low-income households lack to access to the formal safety nets and are highly vulnerable to shocks such as the death of the breadwinner, illness and disease. Kashf was the first institution to offer life insurance credit in 2002, which has since become an industry practice. More recently, Kashf has been able to successfully demonstrate the business case for pro-poor women-centered health insurance. Kashf offers the following insurance products.
1. Kashf Health Insurance (Kashaf Sehatmand Zindagi Bima)
2. Kashf Life Insurance (Kashaf Credit For Life Insurance)
3. Kashf Animal Insurance (Kashaf Animal Insurance)
Kashf Health Insurance (Kashaf Sehatmand Zindagi Bima)
Health insurance is a pro-poor, family-level program, focused on women, providing coverage for inpatient procedures up to PKR 30,000 per family member, regardless of family size. The product is very inclusive and very easy to use. Kashf has made a significant mobilization for the integration of a wide range of mapped panel hospitals with their branches where clients can obtain cashless treatment services. This program try to decrease the chances of dept by reducing health care cost, provide safety net to the client to deal with emergency and try to give better facility for a client and his family through high-reputed hospitals.
· Introduced in Year 2014
· Premium payments spread across 12 months (installments)
· Coverage For the entire family
· Accidental emergency coverage
· No exclusion of common pre-existing conditions
· Work Compensation benefit for the major bread-earner
Kashf Life Insurance (Kashaf Credit For Life Insurance)
The Kashf credit for life insurance covers the outstanding loan amount along with a PKR 5,000 funeral benefit paid to the client in the event of death (of the client or spouse). Kashf provides this product through an insurance company and provides the product at no cost to customers.
· Introduced in Year 2000
· Premium Paid By Kashf Foundation
· Coverage For the client and her nominee (primarily her spouse)
· Insurance coverage for outstanding loan in case of death or permanent disability
· Payout to cover expenses of funeral and burial
Kashf Animal Insurance (Kashaf Animal Insurance)
Available to customers accessing Kashf Maweshi Karza, this product helps mitigate the risk of death, theft and disease of livestock purchased by customers through the Kashf loan.
· Introduced in Year 2017
· Installments in Premium payments spread across loan tenure
· Coverage of 80% of the loan amount in case of theft or death due to illness.
How to apply For kashf foundation insurance Program
For application and more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +92-42-111-981-981