JS Working Capital Business Loan deals your enterprise the chance to fulfil your working capital requirements without facing any challenges of fluidity and cash-flow restraints. Through JS Bank Working Capital Business Loan, they offer one (1) year term loan with financing in the range up to PRs. 50 million at a highly subsidized mark-up rate of six percent 6% per annum.
There are following industries which are applicable under this facility:
2) Surgical Goods, Fruits,
3) Vegetables, and food processing & packaging,
4) Information Technology (IT),
5) Gems and Jewelry,
6) Leather Industry,
7) Dates Processing,
8) Printing & packaging
1) Financing: From PKR 500,000 to PKR 25 million for Small Enterprise & up to PKR 50 million for Medium Enterprise
2) Equity: No equity contribution required
3) Processing: Fee Minimum PKR 5,000/- or 0.5% (whichever is higher) of the loan amount
4) Financing: Tenure Maximum loan tenor of 1-year with equal monthly installments
5) Collateral Land: Gold or any other tangible collateral as per Bank’s policy
6) Mark-up: Subsidized mark-up rate of 6% per annum
1) Operating in business for at least three years’ experience with sufficient knowledge of the business
2) Having a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) with a maximum age of sixty (60) years.
Required Document Checklist
1) Signed Request and filled Application Form of JS Working Capital Business Loan Scheme.
2) Copy of a valid CNIC/NICOP
3) Having of a two (2) recent passport size photographs
4) Processing of a fee deposit slip
5) Management Accounts and Audited Accounts, as per SME Prudential Regulation, where appropriate.
6) Owner and director have personal guarantees.
7) In the case of limited companies, the need for sponsor directors’ personal guarantee.
8) Supporting Documents where the undertaking to be obtained for proper utilization of loan.
9) Business proof of last 3 years with documentation
10) At least last one (1) year bank statement along with bank’s certificate for non-JS Bank account holders.
11) At least 1 year, Maximum 3 Bank statements.
How to Apply for Working Capital Business Loan
Visit your nearest JS Bank’s Branch and fulfill the Application Form with valid Documents. For Online Apply,
click the Link: https://jsbl.com/Apply%20Now-Business