JS Bank offers CashAsaan Loan Scheme which is based on Personal Installment Loan. The Cash Asaan loan provides a best opportunity which facilitates a personal loan within the range of six (6) multiples of gross salary and a flexibility of financing tenure of up to five (5) years which is based on equal monthly installments.
Terms & Conditions for JS CashAsaan Scheme
1) Loan in the range of forty thousand (40,000) to two million (2M) which is based on equal monthly installments of one (1) to five (5) years to flexible tenure.
2) Two (2) post-dated cheques equivalent to six (6) monthly based installments each year
3) There will be no additional required Gold Proxy Loan customers.
1) Having a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) with a minimum age of twenty (21) years to sixty (60) years at the time of loan maturity.
2) Having the latest Salary Slip with the minimum gross monthly salary thirty five (35,000) along with proof of employment tenure documents.
3) In the case of Self-Employed Individuals, a six (6) months bank statement is required.
4) Legal Booklet, Application form along with valid copy of CNIC
5) For Gold Proxy Loan, there will be no need for fresh income documents required for SEB/SEP only.
JS bank loan markup
1) For all Salaried individuals (*HBC/**NTB) and Self-Employed Individuals (*HBC), twenty six percent (26%) fixed rate p.a.
2) For all Self-Employed Individuals availing loans for the first time in the banking industry (***NTI), thirty percent (30%) fixed rate p.a.
3) For all those availing Balance Transfer Facility (only those customers availing Personal Installment Loan from any other bank can apply), 26% fixed rate p.a.
4) For Gold Proxy Loan: thirty percent (30%) fixed rate p.a for all Self-Employed Individuals (*HBC/NTI***) and twenty six percent (26%) fixed rate p.a. for all Salaried individuals (*HBC/**NTB).
1) The processing fee is PRs. 3,500/- or one percent (1%) of the loan amount whichever is higher.
2) No early settlement charges and processing fee for Gold Proxy Loan customers.
3) Legal & stamping charges at late and actual Payment Charges are PRs. 1,000/- per month.
4) Credit Protector Facility is charged and optional at 0.48% of the unpaid loan amount on a monthly basis.
5) Early settlement: 1st year = ten percent (10%) of outstanding loan amount, 2nd to 3rd year = eight percent (8%) of outstanding loan amount, After 3rd year = five percent (5%) of outstanding loan amount
How to Apply for JS CashAsaan Loan Scheme
Visit your nearest JS Bank’s Branch and fulfill the Application Form with valid Documents. For Online Apply, click the Link: https://jsbl.com/contact-us-2