People who need funds against their salary or pension to meet various emergency needs. Now NRSP will help them out by providing their salary or pension. Every citizen of Pakistani can apply for the loan who is in the age 18b to 70. The loan process is so simple and fast. The loan process, eligibility and purpose is detailed below.
General Loan Against Salary/ Pension Loan Purpose
1. Small Enterprise activities
2. Health Expenses
General Loan Against Salary/ Pension Key Features
1. Loan eligibility: Age 18-70, should have a CNIC.
2. Loan Amount: Loan amount up to PKR 150,000
3. Loan duration: Up to 18 Months
4. Repayment option: Equal Monthly Installments
5. Collateral: Pension Books and Post Dated Cheque in case of salary
6. Disbursement: Loan is credited into the account of the customer to make ultimate utilization much secure.
7. Markup rate32% per annum and subject to change with policy amendments via circulars from time to time.
8. Insurance: Free credit life insurance
a. Supplementary hospitalization and death insurance up to Rs 20,000 / –
General Loan Against Salary/ Pension Documentation/ Collateral
1. Loan application form duly completed and signed
2. CNIC copy of the client
3. A recent photograph of the client
4. Authorization form
5. Bank account at the NRSP branch
6. Shroff Valuation Certificate
How to Apply For NRSP Microfinance Bank Loans
· Click to explore the bank branches for application: https://www.nrspbank.com/branches
NRSP Microfinance Bank Contact Information:
· Address: NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited, Near Baghdad Railway Station, University Road, Bahawalpur 63100, Pakistan.
· Phone: +92-62-2285126
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Toll Free: 080006777