The product is designed to make it easier for the agricultural community to obtain agricultural production loans to meet the working capital needs of agricultural agriculture. Production loan means the amount disbursed for the purpose of sowing, producing, cultivating, harvesting and marketing crops, vegetables, fruits, etc. and may include the cost of supplies / charges that will be incurred in the acquisition of materials and services. The limit would be extended on a rotating basis and would be automatically renewed every year after meeting the cleaning conditions defined by SBP.
Benazir Revolving Credit Scheme Salient Features
1. Credit availability on a rotating basis.
2. Unique documentation for three years.
3. Option to use the limit according to the farmer’s requirement.
4. Withdrawal and deposits at any time.
5. The margin will be charged on the amount used / withdrawn (outstanding debit balance).
6. A lady of the land can also make use of the service by requesting a loan with her husband or blood relative, that is, brother or father as co-applicant
Benazir Revolving Credit Scheme Financing Period & Repayment Mode
1. Purpose: To meet Working Capital requirements of farm
2. Extent of Limit: As per indicative rates
3. Tenure: Three years
4. Markup Repayment Frequency: Half Yearly (April 30 & October 31)
5. Clean up: Annual
Benazir Revolving Credit Scheme Documents Required
Ø Copy of the CNIC
Ø 2 recent passport size photographs
Ø Bank statement (6 months to 1 year)
Ø Pay stub / proof of business activity or other documents
How To Apply For Sindh Bank Benazir Revolving Credit Scheme
Visit to the nearest Sindh Bank branch or Contact Through the given information given below:
Address: Head Office 3rd Floor, Federation House Abdullah Shah Ghazi Road, Clifton, Karachi – 75600
Mob No: 0800-33322